Flamingo hammer mills, available from Ernest Fleming break down, granulate and reduce the size of materials such as chemicals; foods such as fruit and vegetables; clay; resins and grains. This hammer mill can also be used in the recycling of bread, biscuits and for compcating waste, and is offered in two styles: swing or fixed.
Features of the hammer mills:
- Stainless steel contact parts (grade 304)
- Quick interchangeable screens
- Bottom discharge for easy bagging off
- Easy cleaning
- Large feed openings with feed gate
- Heavy duty ball bearing rotors
- E-Z Kleen bearings
- Taper lock pulleys (standard)
- Fitted with work cover approved safety switch
- 415 volt 3 phase (standard)
- Grade 316 stainless steel or mild steel.
- Special motors and variable speed drives
- Special designs made to order- Hammers of special materials
- Electrical wiring, E-Stop, plug & contactor can be supplied