Flamingo Products presents a range of hammer mills suitable for lump breaking, granulating, pulping and size reduction of diverse types of materials.
Flamingo hammer mills are ideal for use in processing chemicals, foods, fruits and vegetables, clay, resins and grains as well as recycling bread and biscuits or compacting waste.
Available in a choice of swing or fixed hammers, Flamingo hammer mills feature Grade 304 stainless steel contact parts and allow easy cleaning.
Key features of Flamingo hammer mills:
- Quick interchangeable screens
- Stainless steel contact parts (Grade 304)
- Bottom discharge for easy bagging off
- Easy cleaning
- Large feed openings with feed gate
- Heavy duty ball bearing rotors
- E-Z Kleen bearings
- Taper lock pulleys (standard)
- Fitted with Work Cover approved safety switch
- 415 volt 3 phase (standard)
- Fixed blades
- Special motors and variable speed drives
- Grade 316 stainless steel or mild steel
- Custom hammers made of special materials
- Electrical wiring, E-Stop, plug and contactor can be supplied