Flamingo Quick-mix emulsifiers available from Ernest Fleming are designed to disperse powders into liquid solutions efficiently and quickly with minimal and simple labour requirement.
The Australian-made stainless steel emulsifiers are used for mixing cosmetics, chemicals, creams, sauces, emulsions and waxes among others.
Functioning as a three-in-one unit comprising of a pump, powder inductor and emulsifier, Flamingo Quick-mix is suitable for adding various powders to free-flowing liquids. Flamingo Products also supplies inline emulsifiers.
Powder is introduced directly into the high shear zone of the Quick-mix emulsifiers. The instant dispersion of powders into the liquid through a changeable screen creates a homogeneous product, which is then continuously recirculated via a holding tank to ensure that the whole batch is identical.
The finished product is then pumped from the emulsifier to a holding tank.
Key features of Flamingo Quick-mix emulsifiers:
- All contact parts are made from grade 316 stainless steel
- External seals provided for sanitary operations and standards
- Simple and safe operation
- Vast range and choice of screens for unique applications
- Easy access for cleaning with no tools required for dismantling tri-clove fittings
- Three-in-one machine: powder inductor, emulsifier and centrifugal pump
- Options available to suit specific applications and factory standards such as hazardous motors or stainless steel motors