Flamingo Products presents a range of centrifugal pumps designed for use in a broad range of sanitary and industrial applications.
Waukesha’s 200 Series centrifugal pumps feature 316L stainless steel in all wetted parts as well as an extra heavy duty motor and solid drive linkage.
Designed for cleaning in place, the sanitary version of the centrifugal pumps meets the requirements of USDA and 3A Standards.
The centrifugal pumps are available in a choice of 8 models in addition to several seal and motor options.
Key features of Waukesha’s 200 Series centrifugal pumps:
- 316L stainless steel volute, backplate, impeller and shaft
- Five-bladed impeller with deeper eye for improved inlet characteristics
- Modular seal design - one size fits all models
- Wide range of seal options, including standard commercial seals
- Choice of motors including JM-type, Stainless Steel Washdown or Flameproof