Flamingo Products presents a range of carton tapers designed to handle up to 20 standard boxes per minute.
Featuring top and bottom drive belts, the carton tapers can support various tape widths while the tape overlap length can be adjusted from 55-65mm to 75mm.
Flamingo’s carton tapers feature a mild steel construction and incorporate locking swivel castors.
Key features of Flamingo’s carton tapers:
- Handles maximum carton size of 600mm H x 500mm W and minimum package size of 110mm H x 150mm W
- Handles up to 20 standard boxes per minute
- Top and bottom drive belts
- Interchangeable top and bottom tape cartridge
- 2" top and bottom tape head
- Tape overlap length can be adjusted from 55-65mm to 75mm
- Roller working table
- Manual top squeezers
- Blade guards
- Crank handle adjustments
- Leg height adjustment over a 240mm range
- Power consumption: 180W (240V, 1 phase)
- Tape widths: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5"
- Locking swivel castors
- Mild steel body construction