Designed to significantly reduce the amount of air drawn, the rotary vacuum filters offer higher output with an increased drying surface.
C26 rotary vacuum filters feature a practical design with a complete stainless steel construction.
The rotary vacuum filters incorporate several design innovations:
- Hydrodynamic system keeps the pre-cake suspension homogeneous, limiting the interspaces between the tank and drum
- Pulp input is done by means of an electric reversible positive displacement pump
- Filtered fluid is drawn off with a submersed electric pump
- Pulp deposit on the drum surface is regulated by an impeller
- Thermostatic control ensures low water consumption for the vacuum pump liquid ring
C6 rotary vacuum filters are especially effective in the wine-making industry for filtering grape must in its natural state or after enzymatic treatment in addition to recovery of the liquid part of the dregs from decanting, centrifugal processing and first racking.