Flamingo Products presents the DCS-1B3 auger fillers made from stainless steel and featuring PLC touch screen as well as man-machine interface.
The stainless steel auger fillers conform to GMP and food health authentication, and are suitable for packaging corrosion-resistant chemical products.
The PLC touch screen and man-machine interface offer advantages such as stable PLC operation, anti-jamming capability and high weighing precision in addition to overcoming the shortcoming of packaging weight changes caused by the changes in material proportion.
The servo motor-driven auger fillers offer high precision location, strong torque, long life and adjustable rotational speed.
Key features of DCS-1B3 auger fillers:
- Speed reducer ensures low noise and long life
- Adjustable packaging weight with changeable operating condition
- Adjustment parameter of each kind of product can be stored for later use
- Keeps the workshop clean and dust-free
- Ultra fine dust can be adapted to the big pellet by replacing the screw attachment
- Metering mode: Screw rotation filling traced by weighing feedback
- Packaging weight: 10-5000g (screw attachment changeable)
- Weighing range: 1-6000g (Resolution 1g)
- Packaging rate: 10-50 bags/min
- Power supply: 3-phase 380V (or single phase 220V), 50-60Hz
- Total power: 1.8KW
- Weight: 260kg
- Dimensions (mm): 800 x 1200 x 2050
- Hopper volume: 50L