Firetail DAQ presents the USB-SSR Series digital modules from Measurement Computing.
The USB-SSR Series modules are USB-based devices that allow the user to monitor and control 8 to 24 standard size solid state I/O modules including those available from Opto 22 and Gordos.
Solid state relays provide the signal protection and power to directly monitor and control high voltage AC and DC up to 3 amps. The USB-SSR Series digital modules feature an all steel robust chassis for use in any DAQ application.
The USB-SSR Series comes with an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and Harsh Environment program.
The USB-SSR Series digital modules combine with Measurement Computing’s DAQ software suite to deliver a complete high voltage data acquisition and control solution ready to send signals in minutes.
Key features of USB-SSR Series digital modules:
- 8 or 24 input or output channels
- Controls and monitors up to 24 channels
- Uses standard OAC5/ ODC5/ IAC5/ IDC5 modules (sold separately)
- Fully USB plug-and-play with user-friendly operation
- External power supply included with the unit