Firetail DAQ presents the USB-2500 Series of multifunction measurement and control boards designed for OEM or embedded applications.
Providing up to 32 differential or 64 single-ended analogue inputs with 16-bit resolution from 40-pin connectors, USB-2500 Series high-speed multifunction OEM boards offer seven software-selectable analogue input ranges of ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, ±1 V, ±0.5 V, ±0.2 V, and ±0.1 V.
Up to four of the analogue inputs can be configured as differential thermocouple (TC) inputs.
Key features of USB-2500 Series multifunction OEM boards:
- 8 to 64 analogue inputs
- Available with up to four 16-bit, 1 MS/s analogue output channels with an output range of -10 V to +10 V
- Each board has 24 high-speed lines of digital I/O, two timer outputs, and four 32-bit counters
- Each board also provides up to 12 MS/s scanning on all digital input lines
- All analogue I/O, digital I/O, and counter/timer I/O can be operated synchronously
- Reliable and rugged for any DAQ application
- Industry-best limited lifetime warranty and Harsh Environment program
- Combines with Measurement Computing’s DAQ software suite to enable a complete data acquisition solution for quick measurements
- Fully USB plug-and-play device with ease of use
- 16-bit resolution
- Ideal for OEM and embedded applications
- Supported by Microsoft Windows operating systems