Firetail DAQ data acquisition and logging products Australia introduces the USB-2408 series of 24-bit multifunction DAQ modules designed and manufactured by Measurement Computing Corp.
The USB-2408 series analogue USB DAQ modules are low cost highly accurate modules suitable for mixed signal measurements with proven ability to directly measure thermocouples and voltages up to +/-10 volts.
The USB-2408 USB DAQ modules include 16 single-ended or 8 differential inputs and 8 bits of digital I/O, two 32-bit counters, a timer output and two optional high speed analogue outputs creating a very impressive array of features.
Powered by the +5 volt USB supply from any computer, the USB-2408 series does not require external power. All I/O connections are made to the screw terminals located along each side of the device.
Key features of USB-2408 series analogue USB DAQ modules:
- 24-bit resolution
- Up to 1 kS/s acquisition rate
- Measures thermocouples or voltages
- 8 differential (DIFF) or 16 single-ended (SE) analogue inputs
- Up to 2 analogue outputs
- 8 digital I/O lines
- Two 32-bit counter input channels
- One timer output channel
- Support for Linux and Mac operating systems
- TracerDAQ software for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio and Visual Studio .NET, including examples for Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic, and Visual Basic .NET
- DAQFlex open-source software framework, compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab and NI LabVIEW
- Supported by MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox
- InstaCal software utility for installing, calibrating and testing