Firetail DAQ presents the USB-2404 Series 24-bit modules for measuring voltage, temperature or bridge-based sensors.
Measurement Computing's USB-2404 Series are a range of high-speed USB devices featuring four 24-bit simultaneous analogue inputs with a sampling rate up to 50 kS/s per channel, and an input voltage range up to ±60 V.
The USB-2404 Series high-speed USB devices are fully compatible with both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 ports. An anti-alias filter removes noise that may be present in the signals prior to conversion.
Up to 250 Vrms channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground isolation protects the module and computer from ground spikes, and ensures a reliable data stream.
Key features of USB-2404 Series high-speed USB devices:
- On-board LED indicates the status of the device
- Field connections are made to four 2-pole, detachable screw terminals
- USB 2.0 high-speed driver transfers data at rates up to 480 Mbps
- No external power is required
- 4 analogue inputs
- Measures voltage up to ±60 V
- Measures thermocouples, RTD, resistance or bridge-based sensors
- Up to 50 kS/s simultaneous sampling
- Up to 250 Vrms channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground isolation