Firetail DAQ presents the bus-powered USB-1024 Series of 24-channel digital I/O modules from Measurement Computing.
Designed to add 24 channels of logic-level digital I/O to any USB port, the USB-1024HLS’s high output current capability (15 mA source, 64 mA sink) can drive many logic level devices directly, saving money by eliminating the need for costly and cumbersome buffer circuitry.
The USB-1024 Series 24-channel digital I/O modules offer reliability and ruggedness for any DAQ application, and come with an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and Harsh Environment Program.
Combined with Measurement Computing’s DAQ software suite, the USB-1024 Series 24-channel digital I/O modules enable complete data acquisition solutions that allow the user to take measurements in minutes.
Key features of USB-1024 Series 24-channel digital I/O modules:
- Fully USB plug-and-play devices with ease of use
- Powered from the USB port, eliminating need for external power connection
- 24 digital I/O lines
- High current output available
- 82C55 based
- One 32-bit counter
- TracerDAQ software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio and Visual Studio .NET, including examples for Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic and Visual Basic .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab and NI LabVIEW
- Supported by MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration and testing
- Supported Windows OS: Windows 7/ Vista/ XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit