Firetail DAQ data acquisition products Australia introduces a new line of counter, event and state loggers that expands the range of the popular pocket-sized USB-500 Series standalone data loggers from Measurement Computing, USA.
The USB-505 counter, event and state loggers are standalone data loggers that can record events, record state changes and count events. Up to 32,510 events or 32,510 state changes can be recorded in these data loggers.
The USB-500 Series data logger application software supplied with the instrument helps the user select the sampling rate, start-time and logging mode as well as perform data download/analysis.
The USB-505 is powered by a user-replaceable lithium battery.
Designed for simple operation, the counter, event and state loggers can be set up by the user and the downloaded data can be viewed by plugging the module into a USB port on a PC using the supplied software.
Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to Excel or other programs via the .csv file.
Key features of the USB-505 counter, event and state loggers:
- Standalone data logger for events recording, state change and events counting
- Logging rate of up to four times per second for events, two times per second for state changes and 100 times per second when counting events
- Stores up to 32,510 readings
- Accepts input voltages up to 24V
- Rising and falling edge triggering
- LED flash on event/ state change
- Signal connection via two screw terminals
- USB-500 Series software provides the ability to set data rates, alarms, and start/stop times