Distributed in Australia by Firetail DAQ, RedHand Scope hand held oscilloscopes provide a solution for customers that need a universal measurement instrument that features an oscilloscope, multimeter and logger.
These hand held oscilloscopes are suitable for mobile applications in service and maintenance, on-site field service and machine starting, and come supplied with a robust, lockable case.
Also included is a complete set of accessories such as probes and cables, with the device’s USB interface capable of transferring measurement data to a PC when required using supplied Windows software.
RedHand Scope hand held oscilloscopes operate with a maximum bandwidth of 20MHz or 60MHz depending on the model, with respective sample rates of 100 MS/s or 250 MS/s.
The oscilloscopes feature:
- two channels
- edge and video trigger
- five automatic measurement modes
- manual cursor measurements
- maximum 6K/channel memory depth
- operation with battery or power adaptor
- independent, full isolation between scope and DMM channels; and
- extra bright displays and key illumination.