Designed and manufactured by Measurement Computing Corp of the USA, the USB-1208HS multifunction data acquisition modules feature 8 single-ended or four differential 13-bit analogue inputs with a sample rate of up to 1 MS/s and wide selection of input ranges.
The USB multifunction data acquisition modules also include digital triggering, digital I/O, counters, and optional high speed analogue outputs creating a truly impressive array of features.
Powered by the +5 volt USB supply from the computer, the multifunction DAQ modules do not require any external power. All I/O connections are made to the screw terminals located along each side of the device.
Great performance and exceptional value make the USB-1208HS an ideal choice for all data acquisition test, measurement and control needs.
Specifications of USB-1208HS multifunction data acquisition modules:
- 8 single-ended/4 differential analogue inputs
- 13-bit resolution
- 1 MS/s sample rate
- Single-ended ranges: ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2.5 V or 0 to 10 V
- Differential ranges: ±20 V, ±10 V, or ±5 V
- 16 digital I/O lines
- Two 32-bit counters
- One 32-bit PWM timer output
- USB-bus powered
The USB multifunction data acquisition modules come with software such as:
- TracerDAQ, a full-featured, data logging, viewing, and analysis application
- Universal Library, programming libraries and drivers for most popular Windows-based programming languages
- Universal Library for LabVIEW, VIs and program examples for LabVIEW
- InstaCal installation, calibration, and test utility
- Support for DASYLab, icon-based data acquisition, graphics, control and analysis software
- Supported by Microsoft Windows operating systems
As Product of the Month, the USB-1208HS modules are available at a discount until the end of August 2011.