Firetail DAQ presents Measurement Computing's USB-1208 Series bus-powered USB devices designed to offer reliable and rugged performance for any DAQ application.
Measurement Computing's USB-1208 Series bus-powered USB devices set a new standard for low-cost, PC-based analogue and digital I/O.
The USB-1208 Series modules come with an industry-best limited lifetime warranty and Harsh Environment Program.
Measurement Computing's USB-1208 Series USB devices and DAQ software suite combine to offer complete data acquisition solutions that can help accomplish measurements in minutes.
The fully USB plug-and-play modules offer user-friendly operation and are powered from the USB port, eliminating the need for an external power connection.
Key features of the USB-1208 Series USB devices:
- 8 analogue inputs
- 16 digital I/O, counters/timers
- Up to 4 analogue outputs
- 1.2 kS/s to 1 MS/s sampling
- TracerDAQ software for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio and Visual Studio.NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab and NI LabVIEW
- Supported by MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration and testing
- Supports Windows OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit