Data acquisition and logging products specialist Firetail DAQ has announced that their LGR-5320 Series of high-speed, standalone data loggers from Measurement Computing have been chosen by NASA Tech Briefs as Product of the Year for 2010.
Firetail DAQ is the distributor of Measurement Computing products, a data acquisition and logging market leader in the design and manufacture of low-priced test and measurement hardware and software.
Measurement Computing recently introduced the LGR-5320 series to meet the need for high-speed voltage data loggers at a great value price point.
According to Linda L. Bell, NASA Tech Briefs Editorial Director, the NASA Tech Briefs Products of the Year are selected by their readers as those with the highest practical value and technical merit. The winners represent the most significant new products introduced to the design engineering community during 2010.
Key features of the LGR-5320 Series data loggers:
- Allows users to collect high-speed correlated analogue and digital data without a computer
- Features 16-bit resolution, 16 analogue and 16 digital inputs plus four encoder inputs
- Can make high-speed measurements up to 200 kS/s directly to an SD memory card
- Users can collect data to monitor systems and events utilising the advanced analogue and digital triggering options
- Supplied with easy-to-use DAQLog software to configure the devices and retrieve data via the USB interface or SD memory card
- Includes a 4GB SD memory card, expandable to 32GB SD memory for collecting up to 16 billion measurements