Firetail DAQ data acquisition products Australia have further expanded the range of the popular pocket sized USB-500 series data loggers to include high accuracy temperature and relative humidity with the release of the USB-502-PLUS from Measurement Computing of the USA.
The USB-502-PLUS is a high accuracy version of the USB-502 standalone data logger and has the same physical characteristics. It measures and stores up to 16,379 relative humidity and 16,379 temperature readings over the 0 to 100% RH and -35 to +80 °C measurement ranges. The user can set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the module into a PC’s USB port and using the supplied software. The user can also select sampling rate, start-time, logging mode, and perform data download/analysis. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The USB-502-PLUS features high and low alarm settings, LEDs to indicate logging status, and a user-replaceable long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to one year.
• Easy to use: no training required.
• Stores 16,382 temperature readings: -35 to +80 °C range, ±0.1 °C repeatability, ±0.3°C accuracy
• Stores 16,382 relative humidity measurements: 0–100 % range, ±0.1 % repeatability, ±2.0 % accuracy (20–80 %rH)
• Dew point: ±1.1 °C accuracy (25 °C, 40–100 %RH)
• Battery-operated: user replaceable 1/2AA 3.6 V lithium battery
• Red and green LED indicators
• USB-500 Series Data Logger Application 2.2 software to install, configure, view, and export data to Excel® Software includes powerful strip chart
• User programmable alarms for temperature and humidity
• Immediate and delayed-start logging modes
• Software configurable data rollover mode: Allows unlimited logging periods by overwriting the oldest data when the memory is full
• Sampling rates from 1 every 10 seconds to 1 every 12 hours
• Protected against moisture to IP67 standard when cap is installed
• RoHS compliant
• 1-year warranty
The USB-502-PLUS remote data logger is supported under Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, and Vista (32-bit) operating systems. It is compatible with both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 ports.
Other products in the USB-500 series include Temperature, Thermocouple input, Temperature and rH,
Temperature and rH with LCD,Voltage input and Current input.