Firetail DAQ have released the USB-502-LCD standalone data logger and have expanded the range of pocket sized USB-500 series data loggers to include temperature and relative humidity with a liquid crystal display.
The USB-502-LCD standalone data logger measures and stores up to 16,379 relative humidity and 16,379 temperature readings over the 0 to 100% RH and -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176 °F) measurement ranges. The user can set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the module into a PC’s USB port and using the supplied software.
The user can select sampling rate, start-time, logging mode, turn the LCD on or off, and perform data download/analysis. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The USB-502-LCD standalone data logger features high and low alarm settings, LEDs to indicate logging status, and a user-replaceable long-life lithium battery, which allows logging for up to one year. The high-contrast LCD shows a variety of temperature and humidity information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current temperature and humidity, along with the maximum and minimum stored values for both temperature and humidity.
The USB-502-LCD standalone data logger has the following features:
- LCD shows high/low and last measured temperature and relative humidity readings
- LCD display can be turned on or off by the software
- Red and green LED indicators
- User programmable alarms for temperature and humidity
- Measurement range: -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.0°F); ±3.0% RH
- Stores 16,379 relative humidity and 16,379 temperature readings
- 10-second fast sampling
- Sampling rates from 1 every 10 seconds to 1 every 12 hours
- RoHS complaint
- Includes USB-500 series data logger application 2.2 software to install, configure, view, and export data to Excel and 1/2AA 3.6 V lithium battery
Other products in the USB-500 series data loggers include temperature, thermocouple input, temperature and RH, voltage input and current input.