Available from Firetail DAQ , the USB-7000 series of data acquisition products is designed specifically for DAQFlex, a new OS-independent protocol from Measurement Computing that allows DAQ devices to be programmed with a simple message-based interface.
The RoHS compliant USB-7000 Series DAQ boards are stackable and conform to PC/104 dimensions. These boards are ideal for OEM and embedded applications.
The DAQFlex protocol greatly simplifies driver and application development, because all DAQ operations are programmed through a common command interface composed of a consistent, extensible firmware interface and an open-source, cross-platform API.
Key highlights of USB-7000 Series DAQ boards:
- Platform-compatible with Windows 32/64, Linux and Mac
- USB/104 form factor
- 8 analogue inputs
- Up to 100 kS/s sampling
- 12 or 16-bit resolution (ADC per channel)
- 8 digital I/O
- Up to 2 analogue outputs
- Ideal for OEM and embedded applications
- Stackable 3.55" x 3.75" board dimensions
- RoHS compliant
Software for the data acquisition boards:
- DAQFlex open-source software framework included
- Simple message-based programming interface
- OS independent with a single API
- Support for Windows 32/64, Linux, and Mac