The new USB-501-LCD temperature loggers by Measurement Computing, USA are equipped with a high contrast LCD for easy in-situ temperature reading.
The USB-501-LCD battery-powered data loggers can measure and store up to 16,379 temperature readings over a -35ºC to +80ºC range.
The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port, and run the purpose-designed software in Windows. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to an Excel spreadsheet.
The USB-500 series software included free with the USB-500 series temperature data loggers allows the user to set sample rates, alarms and start/stop times.
Key features of the USB-501-LCD temperature loggers:
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- -35ºC to +80ºC measurement range
- High-contrast LCD display
- Stores 16,379 temperature reading measurements
- Programmable logging rate from once every 10 seconds to every 12 hours
- All software included to install, configure and download data along with powerful strip-chart and export to Excel functions
Firetail DAQ is the Australian distributor of Measurement Computing products, a leading data acquisition and logging products specialist in the world.