Heavy equipment can bring with it a heavy burden when it comes to financing, particularly in the difficult local and international prevailing conditions. That is why it pays more than ever to utilise a specialist equipment finance broker that understands the mining industry.
Finlease (Australia) acts as advocates representing customers to major financiers to secure funding on attractive terms and conditions.
Finlease mining finance specialists will initially visit customers to better understand the unique nature of their operation and their equipment needs. After this initial assessment, Finlease’s representatives can determine which finance tools to employ, including rental, operating lease, chattel mortgage and other solutions and will finally source a package that suits their current situation and cash flow, to help them get the equipment they need to expand.
Finlease has over $350 million in loans written annually, giving the company considerable clout to secure mining equipment loans at preferential rates.
- Finlease handles the whole process from application through to delivery.
- Finlease can also arrange Import/Trade finance (i.e. a Letter of Credit) as a part of the long term business finance as required.
- If required, Finlease can facilitate Telegraphic Transfers secured by Escrow Finance Documents.
- Finlease can provide the requisite Foreign Exchange Cover including any Currency Hedging for imported equipment.
- In the majority of cases loans are secured against the equipment, without requiring real estate as security.
- Finlease liaises with suppliers, orders invoices and prepares all the paperwork.