Finlease (Australia) 's construction finance brokers are specialists at assisting clients source the finance for new concrete equipment.
By spreading customers’ loans across 20 different lenders, Finlease can keep their options open for when another major need for equipment finance comes along. Finlease has over $350 million in loans written annually, giving the company considerable clout to secure equipment loans on the best terms with the fewest conditions at preferential rates.
A Finlease equipment finance specialist will personally handle each different process, from application to delivery:.
- No application fees, no obligation to proceed.
- In the majority of cases loans are secured against the concrete pump or other equipment, without requiring real estate as security.
- Finlease liaises with the suppliers, order the invoice and prepare all the paperwork.
- Finlease can also arrange Import/Trade finance (i.e. a Letter of Credit) as a part of the long term business finance as required.
- Finlease can also arrange 'pre-approved' amounts for future equipment acquisitions.