File Maker introduces an upgraded version of the FileMaker Technical Network, available free for all FileMaker developers.
Designed for anyone who creates FileMaker Pro database solutions, the FileMaker Technical Network connects the community of active developers with excellent resources, helping them boost their FileMaker expertise and build better database solutions.
Jon Sigler, Vice President, Product Management comments that the FileMaker Technical Network delivers a huge array of tools and resources for FileMaker Pro database creators, as well as an excellent online community for free.
FileMaker has also announced a special offer for users signing up for FileMaker Technical Network through March 15, 2012, enabling them to purchase a one-time only software download of the FileMaker Training Series (FTS) at a heavily discounted price. FTS is FileMaker’s official training curriculum for FileMaker Pro 11 database software.
Membership in the FileMaker Technical Network includes:
- Access to a library of scripts, calculations and functions
- How-to articles and members only webinars
- iOS development resources for FileMaker Go for the iPhone and iPad
- Technical white papers and access to an online developer forum for sharing FileMaker tips, ideas and expertise
Highlights of the subscription:
- FileMaker Server Advanced development license for building and testing multi-user solutions
- Free software download of the FileMaker Training Series
- Early access to pre-release software to get a head start on planning and developing customer and in-house database solutions