Fibre King are providers of a number of crate palletising solutions for the loading and unloading of crates in warehouses and distribution centres.
Crate palletisers and depalletisers from Fibre King feature a 304 stainless steel frame for durability and a long operating life and are constructed to a compact design with a small footprint to maximise valuable factory floor space.
These crate palletisers and depalletisers are fully automatic for unattended operation and are designed with flexible layout options which allow for the addition of crate infeed and pallet outfeed automation.
Other key features of Fibre King crate palletisers and depalletisers include:
- low noise output - electro-mechanical operation and belt under roll conveyors create quieter working conditions
- accurate and consistent stacks - achieved through four sided layer compression during stacking
- versatility - provided through a range of ancillary equipment combined with choices in modular or stand alone units, handing and many other components
- colour touchscreen - with full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics and internet access to enable Fibre King engineers to provide exceptional levels of remote support
- robust guarding - electrically interlocked to AS4024.1 or equivalent international standard to give staff the best protection and maximise uptime with quick access for setting up and clearing obstructions.