Available from Fibre King and ideal for use in fresh produce packing applications, the RPC12 and RPC20 crate erectors are low cost, robust and compact machines which produce top quality erected crates for a one touch farm to shelf solution.
Capable of running the European, US and Australasian standard footprints in various heights at rates up to 20 crates per minute, Fibre King crate erectors are available with various options on the infeed and outfeed for manual or automatic handling of folded and erected returnable plastic crates.
Key features of Fibre King crate erectors include:
- speed - up to 20 crates per minute
- small footprint - maximise valuable floor space and relocatable with a forklift
- flexible layout options that allow for the addition of crate infeed and outfeed, and automatic stacking and palletising
- automatic operation that allows unattended operation of multiple heights, with auto height changeover for most returnable plastic crates within a common range
- fast changeovers - typically 10 minutes for returnable plastic crate range changes
- heavy duty construction - stainless steel frame for durability and long lasting appeal
- quiet operation - usually less than 80dB
- advanced PLC system with full monitoring of machine status and diagnostics
- internet access enables engineers to provide exceptional levels of remote support.