Festo offers VPPM proportional pressure regulators that come with three presets for simple selection of the desired regulator characteristics to suit specific applications.
VPPM proportional pressure regulators offer reliable regulation, thanks to the two-stage regulation action with multi-sensor control.
VPPM proportional pressure regulators can be used universally in high precision or high speed applications at the press of a button. The pressure regulators also find use in processes requiring precise flexible local regulation of force and pressure. The robust regulator characteristics ensure optimum results.
Key features of VPPM proportional pressure regulators:
- Modular system adapts to meet specific needs precisely for maximum flexibility with regard to electronic, pneumatic and mechanical components
- Flexibility with in-line or flange versions, currentor voltage actuated and connection to field bus/Ethernet via a CPX terminal
- Multi sensor control with integrated sensors for superior regulation quality and robust regulator behaviour
- Temperature compensation eliminates pressure drift due to temperature changes
- Provides an electrical signal corresponding to the pressure reached
- Ability to diagnose when a setpoint has not been reached
- CPX terminal allows all values to be controlled and monitored remotely