Festo presents the sturdy VZXF universal valves designed for process automation applications. The VZXF angle seat valves are ideal for all tasks involving the control of contaminated or highly viscous media flows.
The VZXF valve controls gaseous or fluid material flows in both closed and open circuits. Angle seat valves are particularly well suited for use in applications involving vapour, highly viscous media up to 600mm²/s as well as contaminated media.
VZXF angle seat valves can be closed in the direction of the media flow for gaseous media or against the direction of media flow for fluid media. This reduces water hammer effects, which negatively impact the service life of the valves and other components in the customer’s application.
Key benefits of VZXF angle seat valves:
- Sturdy in design to suit almost all media with viscosity up to 600mm²/s
- Extremely insensitive to contamination in the absence of control apertures with small diameters
- Stainless steel version demonstrates high thermal resistance
- High level of safety in the event of pressure drop in the control circuit as the normally closed function ensures that the valve closes
- Two versions to suit gaseous media and fluid media
- Variants available to suit different media pressures