SBOC-M-R1B-H intelligent compact vision systems available from Festo are an innovative and inexpensive alternative to classic high-speed cameras in production applications.
Modern automation systems are generally designed for high-speed production with which the human eye has difficulty keeping pace. Festo’s intelligent SBOC-M compact vision systems function as an aid to diagnostics and commissioning as well as functional monitoring of fast motion sequences.
Key advantages of SBOC-M compact vision systems:
- Simplified fault localisation thanks to reliable analysis and diagnosis of individual or periodic high-speed motion sequences
- Easy set-up and operation to obtain optimum monitoring results
- Highly cost-effective solution for many applications from commissioning and servicing through to preventive maintenance
- Compact design with integrated electronics for detection and storage of motion sequences
- Compact dimensions and low weight allow its integration into existing installations
- Simple commissioning is carried out using PC software
- High sampling rate of 230-2100 images/sec
- Several cameras can be networked and synchronised via Ethernet
- Recording of I/O characteristics via integrated I/O
- Extremely compact dimensions
- Protection class IP65/IP67