Festo presents the new OVEM modular vacuum generators that integrate a wide range of functions in one unit for individual selection.
The new OVEM vacuum generator series is available in four performance classes and comes with a built-in air saving function. Completely configurable for each application, OVEM vacuum generators are low-cost alternatives with one switching output that indicates whether the vacuum level has been reached.
OVEM modular vacuum generators feature a space-saving and practical design with all functions built into one unit that can be operated from one side.
Advantages of OVEM vacuum generators include process reliability, short switching times, easy operation, simple maintenance and high precision.
Key features of OVEM modular vacuum generators:
- Vacuum sensor includes LCD or LED display for easy reading during operation
- Optional switching function of NO activation as safety function for dead vacuum generation
- Built-in non-return valve prevents pressure drop after the vacuum is switched off
- Ejector pulse controlled via solenoid valve enables quick, precise and safe placement of the workpiece
- Two built-in solenoid valves provided for activating the vacuum generator and ejector pulse
- User-friendly operation with all control elements on one side
- Teach-in function for quick and simple set-up
- Simple installation thanks to electrical connection with M12 multi-pin plug socket
- Cost-effective assembly thanks to function integration in one unit
- Vacuum switch with LCD display and pressure sensor for monitoring low pressure
- Diagnostic function with system performance monitoring and early indication mechanism
- QS fittings for quick and safe installation
- Built-in open silencer guarantees maintenance-free operation with a low noise level
- Integrated filter with inspection window prevents vacuum generator from being contaminated