Festo presents the DGRF range of Clean Design guided drives designed for use in the food industry.
Incorporating USDA-H1 lubricating grease and FDA-compliant materials, DGRF Clean Design guided drives are suitable for diverse applications in the food, beverage and packing industries, especially in the splash zone.
Safe workpiece handling, even in tough ambient conditions combined with precision and rigidity are some of the advantages of the DGRF drives.
Dirt deposit or corrosion is eliminated thanks to the DGRF’s smooth surfaces, large radii and unique ease of cleaning.
Festo offers Clean Design valve terminals, fittings and flow control valves as well as tubing resistant to hydrolysis and cleaning agents.
Key features of DGRF Clean Design guided drives:
- Suitable for hygienic mounting of sensors
- Durable and sturdy design with a special coating that prevents damage from conventional cleaning agents
- Optional dry-running seal ensures a long service life, even when cleaned frequently
- Wide range of end-position cushioning variants available to fit any requirement
SMT-C1 electronic proximity sensors
- Made using materials suitable for the food industry
- Resistant to cleaning agents
- Temperature and damp-resistant
- Suitable for all Festo Clean Design drives with mounting rails
- 5m cable length, open end
- 10m cable length, open end
- 30cm cable length, M12 plug connector
- 30cm cable length, M8 plug connector