Festo presents the DFPI integrated linear actuators designed for all process valves. DFPI controlled linear actuators feature a robust design for use in harsh ambient conditions.
An ideal solution for controlling gate valves and weirs with controlled strokes, DFPI controlled linear actuators feature integrated displacement encoder via potentiometric linear displacement sensor, valve manifold, positioner and an extremely robust connection.
Designed for fast commissioning, the linear actuators can be used to control gate valves in wastewater treatment plants, the bulk goods industry and in all applications for which the medium must be controlled within the piping system.
Key features of DFPI integrated linear actuators:
- Linear actuator with integrated positioner and displacement encoder
- Compact and durable housing with IP 65 and IP 68 protection as well as CRC3 corrosion resistance
- Built robustly for outdoor use in harsh conditions
- Fast and simple commissioning through integration into an existing control architecture via a PLC
- Flow control functions allow advance and return speeds for piston rod motion to be set independently
- Sensing of intermediate positions is optionally available
- Diameters of 100, 125, 160, 200, 250 and 320mm and X-lengths of up to 990mm
- Special variants with strokes up to 990mm available on request