DFPB quarter-turn actuators from Festo are available in single-acting and double-acting versions to offer economy and adaptability in a wide range of process applications.
DFPB quarter-turn actuators are available in a wide range of sizes including 16 double-acting actuators from 10 to 1050 Nm and 15 single-acting actuators from 20 to 520 Nm, ensuring maximum economic efficiency and optimum adaptation to the process valve.
Quick and easy to install as well as extremely robust and multifunctional in design, Festo’s actuators are just one of many components for successful process automation. Festo offers a complete portfolio for process automation from management level to control and sensor-actuator level and field level.
The multifunctional design of the DFPB quarter turn actuators allows the active direction (right closing/left closing) to be reversed simply by turning the actuator 180º, allowing the user to switch from spring-force closing to spring-force opening for single-acting actuators.
Key features of DFPB quarter-turn actuators:
- Simple installation thanks to limit switch attachment to VDI/VDE 3845, flexible choice of adapters, horizontal namur valve attachment, and 0º and 45º process valves
- Robustly designed for maximum reliability and safety
- Salt-water resistant due to high corrosion protection
- Maintenance-free and easy to clean
- Secure laser marking
- Pressure-dependent lip seals for minimum frictional loss
- Pressure relief slots on both sides
- Available in double-acting and single-acting models
- RoHS and CT compliant
- PWIS-free and maintenance-free
- Constant torque curve
- Extremely fine torque graduation for use on almost any process valve
- Operating pressure: 1-8 bar
- Ambient temperature: -20ºC to +80ºC
- End-position adjustment: ± 4ºC