Festo presents a range of I/O modules designed for all processes with pressure sensors.
The CPX-4AE-P pressure sensor modules offer a high level of function integration in compact spaces. The IP65/IP67 pressure sensor modules simplify installation in the field as well as engineering in process automation or manufacturing processes.
CPX-4AE-P pressure sensor modules eliminate external sensors, reducing space requirement as well as the time required until safe commissioning. The hose simply needs to be connected to the 100% pretested module.
Key features of CPX-4AE-P pressure sensor modules:
- Four QS plug connectors (4mm) per module save channel costs
- Channel-orientated diagnostics minimise downtime for the long term
- Simple function integration into existing fieldbus/Ethernet networks also reduces system costs
- Eliminates complicated pressure value engineering
- Absolute values for parameterisation, diagnostics and evaluation instantly available with no conversion required
- Values are directly transmitted to the control program as mbar, psi and kPa via fieldbus and displayed on the LCD display
- Integrated components including I/O, cable, plug and pressure sensors save time and lower costs
- Lower cost from shorter installation time because individual sensors are replaced in the field
- Lower system costs via function integration into Festo CPX/MPA valve terminals increase effectiveness
- Little or no downtime as a result of remote diagnostics and condition monitoring via fieldbus/ Ethernet increases efficiency