The ADNE-LAS electric short-stroke cylinders available from Festo feature an integrated linear motor drive that helps to achieve highly dynamic movement between the two end positions at up to 14 Hz.
ADNE-LAS electric short-stroke cylinders offer a highly dynamic response, making advance or retracting movements in only 30 milliseconds.
The Festo plug and work capability allows the ADNE-LAS to be operated by simply connecting, selecting the movement cycle and giving the start signal.
Key features of ADNE-LAS electric short-stroke cylinders:
- IP65 construction makes them suitable for use in harsh ambient conditions
- Designed to screen all strong magnetic fields so that iron parts and chips are kept at a safe distance
- Mechanical interfaces are ingeniously designed for compatibility with the ADN pneumatic cylinders
- Teach-in function on external end stops allows strokes of 7.5mm and upwards, with an impressive overall repetition accuracy of ±0.5mm
- Movement between two end positions
- Selects movement pattern via I/Os
- Constant force over the entire stroke
- Electronic end-position cushioning
- Protection class IP65
- End-position monitoring
- Teach function for end positions
- Mechanical interfaces compatible with ADN pneumatic cylinders