Ferno Australia supplies a range of roof anchors and brackets designed for maximum durability and flexibility for your height safety solutions. Installations are quick and easy and are also applicable across a variety of surfaces including tile, slate or metal.
Reliability is combined with ease of installation and use in Ferno Australia’s line of roof anchors and brackets in realisation that no two projects are exactly the same.
Key features of the Ferno ROOFlok include:
- Rating of 15 kN “Fall Arrest” for single person use
- Lightweight, compact and movable from job to job
- Sturdy and reliable stainless steel construction
Key features of the Hi-Safe RA10 Anchor range include:
- Rating of 22 kN
- M12 eye bolt
- 120 mm Purlin setting block and string applicator included
Key features of the Hi-Safe RA45 Anchor Bracket include:
- Two galvanised purlin braces
- All thread
- Hardware and anchor
With quick and easy installation and flexibility in application, roof anchors and brackets from Ferno Australia provide a range of height safety solutions.