Now available from Ferno Australia , Hardpoint safety harnesses feature all the comfort and benefits of the company's standard Centrepoint 2harnesses, but with a hard connection point instead of a front web belay loop.
A number of hard and soft connection points are also spaced across the waist and back pads of these safety harnesses, providing a high degree of versatility by allowing users to attach additional hardware and gear as required.
Hardpoint safety harnesses are Australian Standards approved AS/NZS 1891.1:2007, and also feature:
- offset (cranked) pole strap attachment points
- quick connect buckles on waist and legs
- front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points
- a limited free fall arrest attachment point
- eight additional connection points for hardware and gear
- extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time
- removable moisture wicking 3D mesh back pad providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection; and
- fully adjustable rear leg risers to ensure best fit.
They are available in sizes ranging from XS to XL.