The IndustriPOD available from Ferno Australia is a range of heavy duty, versatile and durable tripods designed to exceed most international standards.
Featuring built-in safety factors equivalent to internationally recognised rescue systems, Ferno IndustriPOD tripods are ideal for any heavy duty confined space requirement where guaranteed performance is mandatory.
IndustriPOD’s simple design allows for 550kg loads (tested to 5500kg) off the centre eyebolt and 360kg loads (tested to 3600kg) off the side plate attachment points, making it one of the strongest tripods on the market.
Top stabilisation anchoring points on the head of the IndustriPOD tripods assists in stabilising the system when using the external mechanical advantage or retrieval systems.
The IndustriPOD is compatible with many of Ferno Arachnipod TEMS accessories.
Key features and benefits of Ferno IndustriPOD heavy duty tripods:
- Rectangular, fully adjustable legs
- One piece fabricated steel head
- Adjustable foot with aggressive non slip tread pattern
- Adjustable tether strap
- One swivel eyebolt
- Three karabiner attachment points
- Three tie off points for rigging or stabilisation
- Fully adjustable legs and quick action ball lock leg pins
- Hold down stake for soft ground conditions
- Foot step for easy access to tripod head
- Equipment bracket
- Winch with mount
- Type 3 fall arrest block with mount
- Carry bag
- Clearance (ground to eyebolt): 2275mm
- Overall height
- 2465mm extended
- 1650mm collapsed
- Inside diameter of feet: 2185mm
- Weight: 23kg