Ferno Australia is pleased to announce the addition of purpose-designed first aid boxes to their quality emergency, rescue and safety equipment range.
The first aid boxes are the latest addition to Ferno's growing range of first aid and medical supplies that cater to the needs of emergency, pre-hospital and industrial workplace health and safety requirements.
The first aid boxes supersede the Saver and Flambeau brands previously offered by Ferno, however the range of five different sizes and configurations provides an improved substitute box.
Ferno first aid boxes provide a high-quality yet cost-effective alternative to other first aid boxes available and the Ferno 1672, 1772 and 1872 are distinguishable by having the following features:
- Deeper trays than most other first aid boxes
- Metal hinges
- Removable dividers in trays
- Resistant to water, dust, oil and most common chemicals
- Rugged copolymer material which is lightweight, dent and spark-proof
- Smooth surface on box lids for labelling (also available on boxes 1272 and 1472)
- Tamper-proof lock system
- Tighter seal with an over-centre catch and tongue and groove sealing