Checkline II Single Wire Lifeline Systems from Ferno Australia
Each Checkline II system is a full pass-through fall restraint system that allows the user to travel fully along its length without detaching. It can be installed as a horizontal lifeline or overhead lifeline system to suit many applications including Truck Fall Protection.
Checkline II is an 8mm stainless steel cable system, packed with innovative features for increased functionality and simpler installation.
Checkline II system are simpler to install and kinder to your structures:
- In-line Load Cells measure tension during and after installation. This ensures the system is at optimum designed pre-tension – critical on fragile roofs and over long spans. It also tells you if the system has arrested a fall
- In-line Dampers reduce the peak end loads and protects extremity anchors and the structure during a fall event. In-line dampers also control the effects of thermal expansion and contraction
- Multiple post options and fittings make the system adaptable to suit structural requirements
- Back to back systems are now possible with Checkline II’s Cross Over Post
- Patented rubber damper technology lets installers to fix directly to the top layer of most roofing panels
- Absorption properties throughout the entire fall restraint system
- Inspections are easier as the In-line Load Cell indicates if the system is at optimum tension or has been deployed
- Travel without detaching or snagging along the entire length of the horizontal lifeline or overhead lifeline thanks to unique Checkball and Checktrolley design and rotatable bracket
- Work on both sides of the lifeline thanks to Checkball’s ambi-sided function
- Move between back-to-back systems with minimal distance between detachment and reattachment points