Fastron Technologies are suppliers of energy monitoring solutions. They now offer the Eco Warrior 24 hour energy surveillance system.
Eco Warrior 24 hour energy surveillance system:
- Monitors electricity, gas, water and other parameters from pulse or 4-20mA inputs
- Provides temperature monitoring facilities
- Monitors ‘virtual’ or ‘calculated’ parameters such as real time Power Factor
- Shows the cost of energy as it is used in graphical or tabular form with
- Compares real-time energy usage against a targeted profile
- Calculates and graphically highlights hourly, daily, weekly and annual CO2 emissions
- Performs bill checking, cost centre allocation and tenant billing
- Enables the user to tune BMS, HVAC or SCADA for lowest running costs
- Collects data for automated meter reading locally or remotely
The Eco Warrior 24 hour energy surveillance system is easy to use and involves management and staff in identifying waste, while creating an energy reduction culture throughout the business.
Real-time ‘Cost of Energy’ graphs showing costs of energy, as it is used, makes staff aware of real bottom line costs of the entire building or factory, cost centre, production line or machine for which they are responsible. This further stimulates the analysis of energy profiles to reduce waste.
Real time monitoring and targeting facility dynamically determines when the targeted energy profile is exceeded in order to control energy consumed providing an effective and ongoing energy management strategy.
The energy used by individual machines or complete production lines can be monitored and real time graphs can be provided giving the energy costs per unit output with full cost centre reports.
Energy reduction objectives can also be set and monitored for each section of the business, thereby, developing and maintaining a minimum energy profile and minimum costs across the whole company.