Faraday are pleased to be able to offer customers ETS-Lindgren's Series 81 shielding system that is built to a time proven design and has already provided excellent EMI/RFI shielding effectiveness to thousands of users.
The most commonly specified construction for NSA 65-6/NSA 94-106 testing requirements, the Series 81 shielding system delivers high performance attenuation over a broad frequency range. This shielding system complies with a variety of other specifications including those surrounding flame resistance, surface burning characteristics, and recommended practice for laboratory measurements of airborne sound transmission. The Series 81 also complies with Universal Building Codes and can be assembled in the most stringent seismic zones.
Series 81 shielding systems feature modular panels, which mean they can be built to almost any dimensional configuration. ETS-Lindgren offer 36 standard formations, or they can custom design one to suit individual specifications.
At the heart of these shielding systems are ¾" thick dimensionally stable cores, which are laminated on both sides with 28-gauge sheet steel. This steel laminate provides the best attenuation to magnetic and electric fields, and plane waves and is excellent for reflecting and attenuating EMI/RFI signals. 11-guage thickness steel is also available.
The modular panels of the shielding system are joined together with a flat clamping system and require no special tools for construction. These shielding enclosures can be erected, dismantled, and moved to another location as required and as they are self standing, Series 81 shielding systems require no attachment to the parent building.
The key features of ETS-Lindgren Series 81 shielding systems include:
- "Hat & Flat" clamping system for shield integrity
- 28-gauge galvanized steel panel lamination
- architectural, electrical options
- easy to move
- manual, automatic door options
- modular panel construction
- standard and custom designs available.
- EMC product compliance testing
- instrumentation repair and calibration
- production and quality product line testing
- cellular and paging service centers
- high voltage test labs
- secure computer rooms
- wireless product testing
- metrology labs
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- medical equipment and instrumentation
- biomedical engineering labs
- embassies and consulates
- TEMPEST security areas.