Available from Faraday , the ETS-Lindgren Series 71 Copper Screen Room has been designed to offer a radio-silent environment so that electronic product trouble-shooting as well as conducted emissions and radiated emissions EMC testing can be conducted.
The Series 71 RF copper screen shielded room can be used for the testing of electronics such as:
- Personal communications devices
- Two-way radios
- Computer equipment
- Medical devices
- Automotive components; and
- Military equipment
The design consists of a double-layer of 22 x 22 x .012 copper screen with steel framing and steel-clad structural panels. Using copper screen in shielded rooms is highly recommended because of its conductivity and oxidation properties, also because a copper screen mesh affords “hear-through, see-through” advantages.
The shielded room offers outstanding attenuation to magnetic fields, electric fields and plane waves.
Series 71 Copper Screen Rooms are highly recommended for testing applications below 3 GHz for wireless product testing and communications devices.
Series 71 copper screen shielded rooms are ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- EMC product compliance testing
- Instrumentation repair and calibration
- Production and quality product line
- Cellular and paging service centres
- High voltage test labs
- Secure computer rooms
- Wireless product testing
- Metrology labs
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical equipment and instrumentation
- Biomedical engineering labs; and
- TEMPEST security areas