AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation introduces a new line of antennas that comes in a low profile design with no impact on key electrical performance parameters. The antennas are suitable for high-field-strength immunity testing applications.
Model ATR26M6G-1 antennas represent an advance in antenna technology and combine a ‘bent element’ approach with additional innovations.
Featuring a proprietary design, the highly versatile antennas provide a size reduction of approximately 75% without sacrificing key electrical performance parameters such as gain and bandwidth.
The antenna's size and performance make it uniquely suited for use in traditional applications as well as in new compact chambers.
Key features of ATR26M6G-1 antennas:
- Reduced profile and extremely low VSWR
- Size reduction minimises field loss that can result from ‘room loading’
- Broad frequency range addresses existing RF susceptibility requirements as well as anticipated future developments
- Matched to work with AR's W, S and A Series RF power amplifiers
- Robust design can accommodate high power levels necessary to generate significant E-fields
- Tough and durable to withstand outdoor environmental conditions
- Can also be calibrated for RF emissions testing
AR products are backed by the company's ‘Competitive Edge’ warranty, one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
AR Worldwide products are available from Faraday .