AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation has introduced TGAR Transient Generator System, a generator with the flexibility to adapt to varied and changing specifications for automotive conductive immunity testing. The innovative, user-friendly TGAR has a base current rating of 100 amps. The TGAR can handle widely diverse specifications that currently exist and is capable of generating custom pulses.
AR worldwide has introduced a second, lower cost TGAR system with a base current rating of 32 amps.
A number of features that make the TGAR Systems superior to other transient generators include:
- Built-in oscilloscope allows for easy pulse verification and self-calibration
- Pulse verification and system calibration data is included in the DUT test report
- LabView-based software and built-in arbitrary waveform generators allow users to create custom waveforms
- Software updates will be easily handled via downloadable files from the website, without the need for a hardware upgrade
- TGAR includes built-in auxiliary power supply, embedded computer with pre-loaded operating software, keyboard and LCD monitor
AR's competitive-edge products supply a number of RF solutions to companies around the world and it has a good support network. AR products are available at Faraday.