AR Modular RF’s AR-50 tactical booster amplifiers with enhanced heat sink are now available from Faraday .
Significant changes have been made to AR-50 automatic band-switching RF booster amplifiers. The new and improved tactical booster amplifiers can handle a higher duty cycle and offer 30% increase in thermal capability.
Designed for multi-band VHF/UHF tactical radio equipment, the new lightweight portable booster amplifiers feature an enhanced heat sink, which allows for greater heat dissipation. This is enabled with a greater number of large fins that improve the unit's thermal capability by as much as 30%.
Key features of AR-50 tactical booster amplifiers
- Enhances tactical radio signals from handheld and back-pack transceivers operating in the 30 - 512 MHz band
- Provides 50 watts output with as little as 2 watts input
- Offers two antenna ports dedicated to line-of-sight (LOS) or UHF Satellite (SATCOM)
- Switchable low-noise amplifier (LNA)
- Variable RF output level control
- Compact unit operating from 12v or 24v vehicle power systems
AR products are backed by the company's ‘Competitive Edge’ warranty, one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
AR Worldwide products are available from Faraday.