Two new models in the TD Silent Series of efficient, low noise exhaust fans from Fantech offer high performance, high capacity and reduced noise.
According to Fantech Engineering Manager Kerry Dumicich, the TD Silent 250mm and TD Silent 315mm exhaust fans feature a technically advanced design and internal construction to enable a breakthrough in noise reduction.
He explains that sound waves produced inside the fan are captured by a sound-absorbent internal membrane resulting in an efficient low profile fan that operates very quietly.
Presenting a real advance in acoustic technology, the TD Silent Series exhaust fans are ideal for hospitals, apartments, hotels and offices as well as any environment where the constant sound of the ventilation system could distract the occupants.
Key features of TD Silent Series exhaust fans:
- 250mm model has a sound pressure of 42dB(A) in low speed and 47dB(A) in high speed at 3 metres
- 315mm model has a sound pressure of 44dB(A) in low speed and 50dB(A) in high speed at 3 metres
- Sound waves produced inside the fan are captured by a sound-absorbent internal membrane to lower noise
- Specially designed aerodynamic inlet improves air flow performance and further reduces noise
- Ideal for installation in false ceilings
- Larger fan body can be easily separated from the ducting for cleaning and maintenance
- 150mm and 200mm models manufactured from reinforced injection moulded polypropylene plastic
- Larger 250mm and 315mm models constructed from durable sheet steel finished in a protective epoxy polyester paint
- External terminal box rated at IP55 in larger models
Fantech offers a comprehensive range of innovative products including wall, window and ceiling fans, axial, centrifugal and mixed flow duct mounted fans, roof-mounted axial and centrifugal fans, fans for hazardous environments as well as portable fans and attenuators.