Fanquip’s tunnel vent fans are installed at one end of the shed where they simply pull the hot air through a louvre and out into the external atmosphere.
Tunnel vent fans provide a consistent airflow through any shed. Featuring a heavy duty galvanised construction, the poultry shed fans incorporate motors more powerful than regular shed fans.
Fanquip tunnel vent fans have been introduced into the market as a quality replacement for well-known cheaper imports from Europe.
Key features of Fanquip tunnel vent fans:
- No need to physically tension bolts since each fan has a self tensioning device
- Does not use a clutch system to open louvres eliminating jamming issues
- Offers ‘no fail’ weigh-control (gravity) operation rather than the commonly used centrifugal clutch system
- Weighted louvre helps the fan to close, with any air movement opening the louvre
- Innovative louvre design prevents mechanical stress
- High efficiency performance with ‘tunnel ventilation’ process