Portable purging fans from Fanquip are designed to extract welding fumes, dust, stale air and vapour in a wide range of applications.
Consisting of a fan, connecting spigot and 5 metres of heavy duty flexible ducting, Fanquip’s purging fans are used extensively in sewer maintenance projects, tank inspections, wine vat cleaning, bunker purging and marine maintenance.
Several options and ancillary products are available to meet unique customisation requests for specific applications. The Fanquip portable blower extractors are ideal for use in smaller areas.
Key features of Fanquip’s portable purging fans:
- Fan casing constructed from heavy gauge aluminium for lightweight durability
- Driven by a 2 pole (2880 rpm) motor rated for continuous duty
- Widely spaced feet give stability during use and transport between sites
- Safety guards (inlet and outlet) prevent accidental ingress of objects during operation
- Three heavy duty toggle clamps fitted to both inlet and outlet sides for rapid changeover from extraction to supply mode
- Drive options include flameproof motors for extraction of hazardous gases, belt driven high performance fans and petrol driven fans
- Casings can be powder-coated optionally to specific colour preferences
- Optional stainless steel casing for use in corrosive environments
- 12-month guarantee on mechanical and electrical componentry