Fanquip portable blower extractors are designed for use in a wide range of applications that require lightweight portability, reliability and heavy duty performance.
Used extensively in industry to ventilate confined spaces with a continuous, reliable supply of fresh air, Fanquip portable blower extractors are ideal for ‘point of generation’ extraction of welding fumes, exhaust smoke from automobiles as well as vapour and noxious gases.
It is also used by wineries, construction sites, mines and hire companies countrywide due to its lightweight portability.
Key features of Fanquip portable blower extractors:
- Continuously rated motors mounted on lightweight steel/alloy bases welded for maximum strength and rigidity
- Blower snail case moulded from impact resistant polyethylene with matching inlet and outlets
- Heavy duty forward curved centrifugal impeller provides maximum airflow under load
- Fans supplied with 5 metres of heavy duty, reinforced, flexible ducting
- Moulded plastic capture hood also supplied to increase extraction area
- Motors rated for hazardous locations available optionally [Flameproof Ex(e) or Ex(d), Hoseproof (IP-65) and Dust Ignition Proof (DIP)]
- Additional lengths of ducting readily available
- 4-stroke Honda motor for remote locations without access to electricity or pneumatic motors (compressed air) also available
- 12-month guarantee on mechanical and electrical componentry